Bison Bling- final test

I took the bison I printed out of recycled PP/PE and did my last test. It was time to electroform!

I followed my technique of using ABS slurry and graphite/copper dust to make my print conductive.

I let this sit in the bath for about 14 hours changing the amps to create a gnarly and gritty texture.

image

 

 

image

image

 

I forgot to take photos of the chain while I was assembling it but I just cut some links and glued them back together with some acetone. The final links will only have one link that will be acetoned together.

Here I am being a modeling the Bison bling!

image

image

 

I am pretty happy with the results. I am ready to take this one into production. On to the Stag Swag!

image

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s