So I recently caught up with the rest of the world and watched all the marvel movies. During Captain America my friend was saying how she thought the Hydra logo would make a great pin or pendant. So I instantly took it as a challenge. I found the Hydra logo online and brought it into Illustrator to vectorize it from Illustrator I brought it into Rhino.
I did some basic extrusion methods on it to give it some dimension. I kept it simple due to the fact I was going to try and sand cast it with an open mold. I sent it to my printer and then melted down some pewter in an old pot on my stove. It took me a few tries to get it but I really like the final results!
First failed attempt!